Sorry,dead blog revived!

Woah!check my last post..wht date isit?..oh shit..5th november 2008!how long was that...very long i must say...well i was away and couldn't find time to write a blog*lies*..well nt rele..2 b honest i had plenty of time...it's juz that i spend the whole time enjoying lyfe...went to do stuff outside n all that...who would wanna spent their whole time stuck on a comp all day anyway..*no offence to the ppl who do that*..well the reason i'm writing here is bcoz i'm bored*way obvious*and also to test my typing skills on my lil bro's new PSP*jealous*..and to apologize on my inactiveness on bloggin over here...*wait y am i writing all this?!...it's nt like anyone reads this crap*..anywayz if anyone happens to read my blog n love it thx a lot..and 2 those who thinks m juz wasting my time blogging here and thinks this is crap well i feel the same way 2~:P well cya ard..might write more if i happen to be bored~

0 comments: