My 'O' level result

Woke up this morning..woke up by the human alarm in the form of my brother asking me to wake up...told me my mobile fell on the floor*not again*..picked it up then i realised there were 2 msgs and 1 miss-call...*that woke me up*..checked it..msg from my mom..told me to wke up and eat breakfast..then the other msg from my dear friend yanee...asked me if the results has been released or not~..simply replied that there was a chance of it coming out 2day...then noticed the miss-call was from her too...then i felt that the results might finally come 2day~

jumped out of bed...wnt straight to the comp to check it in the internet...*still nothin*...then went down to get a snack...*still didn't take a shower*...after a while i realised my mobile was low on batt..so i decided to charge it...*i registered a service on my mobile..and wouldn't work if my mobile was turned off*..so i hurried to my room..charged my mobile..then there was a call from my mom..answered it..told me the results have been released..*went oh shit*...then rushed to my room to check any SMS from the service..*still nothin*..then all of a sudden there was a call from my friend Taqib...from hios voice it sounded like he got his results..and my guess was correct...got 6 'O'..so i said my congrats...*was feelin scared of my results cos i didn't get mine yet*....after that juz decided to take a shower..then suddently i hear a my msg ringtone...opened it...and ....*shocked*..got 6 'O'....3 'B' and 3'C'..was shocked as hell....

0 comments: