the puzzle family

the rubik's cube(took 1 mins 25 secs to solve!)


It all started with the rubik's cube or the 3x3x3 cube...then ku bli like 3 more of those 3x3x3 cube...(lps ku pandai men solve lah..duh!)..lps atu got bored..membli tah ku circle puzzle..which ku pikir pyah bnr..but it took me 1 day to solve..and i realised that cara solving 3x3x3 cube sma mcm circle puzzle...then it wen on to 2x2x2 cube..which i took 3 days to figure out!!...then the 4x4x4 cube which my lil bro destroyed...by accident(yeah right!)..then my mom bought me the irregular shaped puzzles..(and i accidentaly broke one piece..opps)..then the latest cube which was the pyramid cube...(bru belajar men solve..and finally dapat..whew)...now mcm handal lah men solve semua..feels great..haha...now lookin around for another puzzle to solve..but first i gotta solve the puzzle to pass my o level with flying colours..well it's a lot harder to solve than solving these toy puzzles..that's for sure...hehe..

0 comments: