"I have no name I'm no.47"

Hitman was exciting to see,the action was amazing n cool,damn i couldn't even get my eyes off the big cinema screen..it was soooo awesum!!!kami ke mall n planned to watch hitman,with my fren qnzul and his bro..wel it ended with me n his bro watchin hitman..n well qnzul went 2 see saw...well i met my kaka enoi,my cuz at the supermarket..then in the arcade...well the whole time we went searching for qnzul...well it was a fun n tiring day,for those who blum liat hitman..must watch..it's damn cool..n the coolest of all is that the dude doesn't have a name..they just get numbers for names..how cool it that?!?!?!..."I have no name I'm no.47"
the coolest part in the movies!!:

  1. the part where he says"I have no name I'm no.47",
  2. the part where he escapes from all the police,swat n other enemies,
  3. all his methods of killing the target,n how he plans the attack from the start!!
  4. his cool attitude n mysterious identity,
  5. and of course the last part of the movie where he disappeared,after he was caught by the police n still manages to escape...
Well you got see the movie i rate it 5 OUT OF 5 =AWESOME

0 comments: